The Browns spoke with the agent for first-round pick Brady Quinn on Sunday, but could not reach an agreement. The sticking points to finalizing a five-year contract are guaranteed money and the trigger that would increase Quinn’s salary over the final two years of the deal. It’s believe the two sides are close when it comes to guaranteed money with Quinn seeking $8-million. Quinn remains the Browns’ lone holdout at training camp.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on