Quarterback Brady Quinn met with the media on Tuesday for the first time since signing his five-year contract with the Browns. The deal ended an 11-day contract holdout for the first-rounder. Quinn knows that nothing will be handed to him, but believes he’ll be starting at some point during the upcoming season. Quinn practiced with the team for the first time at training camp on Wednesday, but will likely not see action Saturday night when the Browns host the Kansas City Chiefs in the preseason opener.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on