Fans did not get to see Brady Quinn’s debut at training camp on Thursday because of the weather. Rain forced the Browns to move indoors, which is not open to the public. Quinn ended his eleven-day holdout on Tuesday night when he signed a five-year contract with the Browns, which could total up to 30-million-dollars. Fans may get their chance to see Quinn tomorrow night when the Browns host the Kansas City Chiefs in the preseason opener. However, Quinn will likely take just a few snaps in the fourth quarter.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on