The Browns placed center LeCharles Bentley on the physically unable to perform list on Tuesday. Bentley will not be able to practice with the team for the first six weeks of the regular season. The Browns will then have a three-week window to allow Bentley to start practicing and then decide if he’ll play this season. Bentley is trying to come back from a torn right knee tendon suffered in July 2006 which has led to no less than four operations.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on