Cleveland Browns punter Dave Zastudil will miss the team’s season opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a back injury. He was limited in practice this past week and had been listed on Friday as questionable vs. the Steelers. In the meantime, the Browns signed punter Paul Ernster on Saturday. Ernster last played for the Denver Broncos in 2006, averaging 36.6 yards/punt and ranked third in the NFL with 19 touchbacks on kickoffs.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on