The Browns have made a signing for putting corner Gary Baxter on the injured reserved list on Tuesday. Today the team came to terms with free agent corner Nick Sorensen, who is a six-year vet who was most recently with the Jags. The 6-foot-3, 205-pound Sorensen signed with Miami as an undrafted free agent in 2001. He has played in 75 career games, mostly on special teams, with St. Louis and Jacksonville.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on