FROM CLEVELAND BROWNS.COM
Jamal Lewis will start today’s game against the Rams.
Lewis missed the Browns’ last game on Oct. 14 after straining a muscle in his foot on Oct. 7 at New England. He was limited in practice this week and had been listed as questionable.
Lewis is averaging 5 yards per carry on the season. He enters today’s game with 382 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns.
For the first time this season the Browns will have three active running backs, as both Jason Wright and Jerome Harrison will dress.
The Browns’ other inactives are Ted Washington, Louis Leonard, Nat Dorsey, Isaac Sowells, Kenny Wright, Nick Sorensen and Travis Wilson. Ken Dorsey is the third quarterback.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on