Browns head coach Romeo Crennel said that the team will wait until Monday to decide on the roster status of center LeCharles Bentley. The Browns have until Tuesday to decide either to remove Bentley from the physically-unable-to-perform list or have him sit out the remainder of the season. If Bentley returns to practice, the Browns would have three more weeks to evaluate his status. Bentley has not played since tearing a knee tendon on the first day of training camp last year.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on