The Browns made a roster move on Wednesday, placing special teams standout Kris Griffin on injured reserve with a right knee injury. The linebacker was fourth on the team with 14 special teams tackles. He was injured on opening kickoff in the teams loss Sunday in Arizona. The team signed linebacker Colby Bockwoldt to take the place of Griffin. Bockwoldt has played in 48 career games, starting 24 with the Saints and Titans. In 2005 he had a career-high 93 tackles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on