The Browns had four players miss practice on Wednesday with three of them being defensive linemen. Robaire Smith and Shaun Smith were out because of sore backs, while Orpheus Roye missed workouts because of a sore knee. Also missing practice was linebacker Antwan Peek who continues to deal with an ankle injury.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on