The season for the Browns has come to an end. With the Tennessee Titans topping the Indianapolis Colts JV team 16-10 Sunday night at the RCA Dome, the Titans clinch the 6th seed in the AFC, knocking the Browns out of the playoffs. If the Titans would have lost, the Browns would have won the final seed, and would have traveled to San Diego to take on the Chargers next Sunday.
“We were all hoping for a different outcome tonight,” kicker Phil Dawson said. “We had it all right in our hands a few weeks ago and didn’t capatlize on it, hopefully we can learn from that, and do a little better next year.” As for how Dawson felt the season went – “It’s been a fun year to be a player, and obviously we can feel good about what we were able to do this year.” It’s just too bad it ended sooner than many felt it should. Instead, the team will have to take the good feelings out of the season, 10 wins, seven straight home wins, and a team that is young with plenty of promise for hopefully years to come.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on