Probably the most active team in free agency this year have signed another player. This time the Browns targeted what was one of their strengths last year, the offensive line. Today’s signing of guard/center Rex Hadnot formerly of the Miami Dolphins may just be the Browns last in this offseason.
Hadnot will replace Seth Mckinney who was not resigned by the Browns. Hadnot is a 4-year veteran out of the University of Houston. In his career he has played in 63 games, starting 34 at right guard, 19 at center and 2 at left guard. He is a good sized player at 6’2″ and 325 pounds.
In a statement released by Cleveland GM Phil Savage this is what he had to say about the signing, ”The Browns are fortunate to add another quality lineman to our existing group,” ”With his versatility and experience, we feel great about having Rex on our team. He brings size, strength and has a physical style of play.”
Terms of the deal were not released but it is beleived to be a 2-year deal.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on