The Browns are talking draft, despite the fact they do not have a pick on day one, and on Friday, two players paid visits to the Browns according to the Plain Dealer. The two players were inside linebacker Jerod Mayo of Tenessee and Beau Bell of UNLV. NFLDraftscout.com says that Mayo is the second-best ILB in the draft, and a player the Browns may have to trade up in order to grab. As for Bell, he spoke very highly of coming to Cleveland if the Browns can find a way to get him. “I feel Cleveland would be a good fit for me,” said Bell. “They run a hard-nosed defense where you can run around and hit and that’s what I do.” He was the 2007 Mountain West Conference Defensive Player of the Year.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on