The Browns again traded with the Cowboys, this time sending their third-round pick in 2009 in exchange for the chance to pick Missouri tight end Martin Rucker in the fourth-round. The Browns used their sixth-round pick from Seattle, which they acquired in the Charlie Frye-trade, to pick Iowa State defensive lineman Ahtyba Rubin. They then traded their 2009 fifth-round pick to Philadelphia and chose Wisconsin receiver Paul Hubbard in the sixth-round. The Browns finished their draft by taking defensive end Alex Hall out of Division II St. Augustine in the seventh-round.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on