Good news from Browns camp today, where WR Donte’ Stallworth appears to be making progress from a pulled hammy. The Plain Dealer is reporting that Stallworth was limited to individual drills in practice today, but was in the huddle with the first-team offense to try and get familiar with the teams schemes. Stallworth has yet to be able to practice due to the injury, and the team has been somewhat thin at the WR spot without him in there and with Joe Jurevicius on the PUP list.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on