Today the Browns made some tough decisions on their roster, as they put wide out Joe Jurevicius on the Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform (Reserve/PUP) list, and also placed WR Kevin Kasper on Reserve/Injured and waived DB Damon Jenkins, DL Brian Schaefering and RB Austin Scott. The Browns are now down to the NFL mandated 75-man roster.
Jurevicius has not progressed enough to play with the club, and even though he stated during min-camp in May that he would be ready for the opener, that is clearly not the case. He will spend the first six weeks of the regular season on the Reserve/PUP list. During that time frame he will be able to attend meetings and continue his rehabilitation with the club in Berea, however, he will not be eligible to practice with the club. After the sixth week, the Browns have a three-week window (Weeks 7-9) to allow Jurevicius to start practicing with the club.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on