The odds of the Browns beating the Bengals here in Cincinnati today just went up a great deal, as the Bengals are placing Carson Palmer on the list as their third QB, meaning he will only play in an emergency role. Ryan Fitzpatrick will get the start for the Bengals.
Palmer was placed on the injury report late in the week due to soreness in his throwing elbow. The Bengals were expected to throw the ball a lot today against a Browns secondary that is not all that good to begin with, and will also be without Sean Jones, who is inactive for the game.
Also inactive for Cleveland: WR Donte Stallworth, LB Willie McGinest, LB Beau Bell, OL Ryan Tucker, OL Scott Young, and TE Martin Rucker. For the Bengals: CB Jonathan Joseph, S Dexter Jackson, HB Kenny Watson, S Herana-Daze Jones, WR Andre Caldwell, DT Pat Sims, and DT Jason Shirley.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on