The Monday win over the Bills does come with issues, as leading TE Kellen Winslow is set to have an MRI on his shoulder after he hurt it in the closing minutes Monday night vs the Bills. Winslow was hit hard and taken down in front of the Bills bench while making a 16-yard catch on the game-winning drive. He was driven into the ground by the Bills Paul Posluszny. He did come back to play, but we’ll see what the MRI revels and if he’ll be able to go vs the Texans at home Sunday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on