Following another loss in Week 14, Browns coach Romeo Crennel spent another Monday facing questions about his job status. Amid published reports over the weekend that the Browns are eyeing potential coaching replacements and plan on firing Crennel, he met with the media in his weekly press conference, and the topic at hand was not surpisingly his coaching future.
“It’s tough when you lose,” said Crennel. “I don’t care what your circumstances are.” Owner Randy Lerner is on the record saying Crennel’s status will be evaluated after the season. Still, Crennel was candid when asked if he listens to the speculation. “I can’t be worried about that,” said a stoic Crennel. “Rumors and stories, they’re out there. That’s what happens when you lose.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on