More and more readers and sources are telling us of a rumor that Browns defensive tackle Shaun Smith recently got into an altercation with quarterback Brady Quinn. But a source told us on Sunday that Quinn privately denied being on the receiving end of any physical violence but, in our view, nothing positive for Quinn would flow from admitting what had happened. Stay tuned — there undoubtedly will be more developments on this story, which could end up being the final epitaph on the Browns’ hugely disappointing 2008 season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on