From: Cleveland Plain Dealer
Romeo Crennel anticipates he’ll get a chance to state his case in front of Browns owner Randy Lerner to try to keep his job. “He’s the owner, and he’s got a lot of different things he’s got to consider and look at,” said Crennel. “He’ll make that determination in January after the season’s over. At that time, when I get the chance to sit down and talk with him, then I can make my case. And he’s going to have to decide whether I’ve made a good-enough case and whether he wants to stay with me in this job.” There’s some thought Crennel could be fired shortly after Sunday’s season finale in Pittsburgh, which wouldn’t give him time to try to defend himself.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on