From: Plain Dealer
The Browns canceled their interview Saturday with Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz because of a scheduling conflict, a league source said. The Browns might try to talk to Schwartz once the Titans are out of the playoffs or if they reach the Super Bowl. Schwartz was permitted to talk to the Browns this week because Tennessee had a bye, and assistants on teams that reach the Super Bowl can interview for jobs during the off week after the conference championship games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on