Reports say that the Browns are visiting today with former Bears offensive tackle John St. Clair. The Browns last week dumped last seasons right tackle Kevin Shaffer, and need a player to help out on that offensive line. Reports say that the Bears though would like St. Clair back, and that Bears G.M. Jerry Angelo has offered St. Clair a three-year, $4.5 million deal. So it seems like the Browns would have to up that offer if they want St. Clair’s services.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on