The Browns Wednesday inked a former Raven, as reports say that they have come to terms on a one-year deal with cornerback Corey Ivy.
Cleveland will be the fourth stop for Ivy, who started his career with the Tampa Bay Bucs and played there from 2001 to 2004. He then played a season with the Rams before going to Baltimore and playing his last three seasons with the Ravens. Many thought he would follow his old defensive coach Rex Ryan to the Jets, but instead decided on the Browns.
Last season with the Ravens, Ivy played in 16 games, making 51 tackls with 2.5 sacks. He has played in 110 career games with 278 total tackles with 9.5 sacks and 3 interceptions.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on