Could West Virgina QB Pat White end up in a Browns uniform? The Plain Dealer reports that the Browns brass is going to attend the workout of the QB, who has done a rise in many draft boards around the NFL. The private workout of White will workout in Morgantown on Wednesday.
The former West Virginia quarterback has already said that he’d like to play for the Steelers. He has also worked out already for the Patriots and Broncos.
ESPN’s Mel Kiper said during a Wednesday conference call that he has White as his fourth quarterback off the board, behind Matthew Stafford, Mark Sanchez, and Josh Freeman. Kiper also said that he regards White as a quarterback, and not as a player who’ll be required to play multiple positions.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on