Mark Picucci of Giants Gab passes along the following tidbit from Newsday where former TE Kellen Winslow talks about Braylon Edwards wanting to play in New York. Here is the story:
The Tampa Bay tight end and former Browns teammate of Braylon Edwards was on Sirius NFL Radio today when host Solomon Wilcots asked him if he thought Edwards would be playing for the Browns in 2009.
“For some reason I don’t,” Winslow said. “I know Braylon would love to go to New York. The Giants would fit him to the T and he would have so much fun up there. I know he loves Cleveland, but New York would be a great fit for him.”
Winslow added: “He would love it there. He’s a city guy and, yeah, I know he would love it there.”
Interesting that he wasn’t asked specifically about a destination for Edwards, only if he thinks the WR will play in Cleveland, and Winslow coughs up a Giants scenario just like that.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on