More headline for Browns Pro Bowl defensive lineman Shaun Rogers, who was cited Monday for driving 87 mph in a 65-mph zone. The big man was pulled over by the Ohio Highway Patrol, Vermilion Police Chief Robert Kish said. The PD reports that Rogers has a court date on April 14th, though that hearing will probably be waived. At least he made sure no one was crossing the street in front of him.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on