There’s been plenty of talk about the Browns taking Michael Crabtree or Mark Sanchez Saturday, to the point where Channel 19 – WOIO, says that the team is set on taking one of those two players. Sanchez talked to Jim Rome Monday, and says he’d be fine if the Browns took him.
“If it’s the Browns, great, I’ll be out there in the next couple days for minicamp,” Sanchez said of the days after the draft. “They’ve showed some interest, just like the other teams. It’s all a poker game and they don’t want to be too nice and don’t want to tell you too much. They always say, ‘Hey, if you have any questions for us, go ahead and shoot it’ and you ask them a question and they kind of dance around it.”
The team has been sending out plenty of feelers about Sanchez, and while it would be interesting to see the futures of Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn if it happened, it would be even more interesting to see if a deal is done Draft day to move one of the two current Browns QB’s.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on