Another wide receiver is coming to the Browns roster, as today the team agreed to terms with veteran wideout Mike Furrey. He’s been in the league for six seasons, the last three with the Lions. He also played three seasons with the Rams. His best season came in 2006, during which he caught 98 passes for 1,086 yards and six touchdowns.
There’s still plenty of talk about the team possibly looking to move Braylon Edwards, and with the future of Donte’ Stallworth still very much in doubt, signing Furrey cannot hurt at this point in the offseason.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on