The Browns may have some interest in former Jets CB Ty Law. Today’s New York Daily News reports that Law has been talking to the Browns and Pats. Here’s the report from today’s edition:
Former Jets CB Ty Law is talking to the Patriots and Browns about the possibility of playing in 2009, according to close friend Darrelle Revis. Both Aliquippa natives, Law was Revis’ idol growing up and the two remain close. Law finished ’08 with Eric Mangini’s Jets.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on