Permission has been granted for WR Donte Stallworth to go to Atlanta from Miami on Thursday for undisclosed medical reasons. The bail conditions set by the judge state that Stallworth is also required to be available for drug and alcohol testing. Stallworth is permitted to live in Florida or Ohio, but has to receive special permission from the court for trips outside of those states.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on