The Browns seem to be the next NFL team on the verge of doing a lottery deal. The Plain Dealer reports that the Browns are expected to have a deal done with the Ohio Lottery pretty soon that will have the teams helmet on an upcoming scratch off ticket.
“I think we will have a deal prior to the season,” team spokesman Bill Bonsiewicz said.
The Browns would be the third team to get a deal done with a state lottery, as already the Patriots and Redskins have struck deals with their state lotto after the NFL ruled that teams can do business with them. Being allowed to do business with state lotto’s could give teams up to an additional $1 million per year.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on