There is a new AFC North team in the mix for Broncos unhappy wide out Brandon Marshall. With the Ravens already making comments on Marshall, the Cleveland Browns are now reportedly on board as a possible place where Marshall may end up. PFT.com reported earlier tonight that Cleveland could be the spot where Marshall ends up.
The site reports that the package would include kick returner/receiver Josh Cribbs and one or more draft picks. Cribbs is unhappy in Cleveland, as he says he was promised by the old regime that he would get a new deal, and the new men in charge in Cleveland said that is not going to happen.
Grabbing Marshall may also spark the team to once again look for a team for wide out Braylon Edwards, who before the draft was the talk of a number of trade rumors, including going to the Giants or possibly Philadelphia.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on