ESPN: AFC North Preview

6 Responses to “ESPN: AFC North Preview”

While it is sad to any and all of us who care about the team and have supported them over the years, it is still a large dis that these guys didn’t even mention us. I hope they use that and fly under the radar; that means all of them. everyone keep their mouths shut and let their play speak. then let’s surprize um all with some smash mouth ball.

2. knobbs says:

why was nothing said abot the browns?f*ck espn

3. orangedawg64 says:

espn sucks so does trey wing! I guess we don’t deserve to be in this division according to those dip sticks anyway! personally i think baltimore is going to slide back and so is pittsburgh and as far as cincinnati they have to prove they have a better defense!@

I do not like being omitted, either, but frankly, what has this team done to earn any respect? They get what they give — and to date, that hasn’t been much of anything. The best way to get air time is play into it. It is that simple. Otherwise, this is what they will get — and what they should get.

excuse me but the article is ‘review of the afc north; lasst time i checked we are part of that. the payroll alone entitles us, the fans, of some respect and mention, even if they think we’ll finish last. give us the reasons and let us hate you for those, not just dissing the whole franchise and city. I’m not happy with a lot of things, from our mayor and crooked politicians, down to our loosing teams; but there are a lot of hard working people in between.

6. Clayton says:

I agree that the Browns have not done much recently to earn respect, but you cannot be a reputable sports organization and analyze a division while omitting one of the teams completely.

Oh well…I will send a note to Tirico at the end of the game in November after the Browns beat the Ravens on Monday night…