First Cribbs, now Furrey? The PD reports how the Browns might take a look at WR Mike Furrey at safety?
Remember all that talk in March about Josh Cribbs perhaps adding to his multiple roles by filling in at safety? Well, the receiver now being mentioned as an emergency safety is Mike Furrey. The discussion came up as a result of Brodney Pool missing his second practice in a row after suffering a possible concussion in last weekend’s Detroit game. Pool has had at least three concussions previously. His absence obviously has a domino effect on the perilous depth at the position
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on