Here are the 21 roster moves for Cleveland to get to 53: Waived are FB Charles Ali, DB Brandon Anderson, QB Richard Bartel, DB Tra Battle, LB Beau Bell, OL Branndon Braxton, LB Titus Brown, OL Dustin Fry, DL Adam Hoppel, WR Paul Hubbard, RB Chris Jennings, WR Lance Leggett, OL Pat Murray, WR Jordan Norwood, OL Kurt Quarterman, DL Brian Schaefering, OL Isaac Sowells, DL Santonio Thomas. The team also terminated the contracts of: DB Hamza Abdullah, RB Noah Herron, DB Corey Ivy, WR David Patten, and TE Aaron Walker. the team reached an injury settlement with DL Melila Purcell, who had been on the club’s injured reserve list.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on