It’s Over

The Browns are done. All Cleveland franchises are done. No Cleveland franchise has dominated since 1964. I for one am fed up with the crap. There is a difference between being a dedicated fan and a gullible loser, which I have been the latter until right this minute. I can not believe these Browns. They have been one of the greatest teams in football history for decades. Since 1999 they have been one of the biggest pansies. Try to force Mangini down our throats? Not gonna happen.

Quinn starts off the game with an interception. Not a tough interception but a pass right in the hands of the defender. The defense couldn’t stop the run or pass. Penalties? Yes they were still a big part of Cleveland’s forte. The Browns look literally no better than my high school team at Akron Ellet.

Mangini brings DA in to start the 2nd half. Right off the bat he throws an interception. Similar to Quinn, he throws it right into the hands of the defender. The Browns next series DA moves the Browns right down the field. Then DA trips over his own feet when he thought the rush was on him, gets back up and gets sacked. It looked to me that he hit the dirt to avoid taking a hit, then he realized no one was close to him so he got back up. Toooo late there Derek. Browns settle for a FG.

I’m shocked that I have stuck by this losing team as long as I have. The Browns front office, coaching staff and ownership, can stick this team up their butts. I for one, am passing on my dedication. Goodbye Brownies, I am done with you.

7 Responses to “It’s Over”

1. Dan B. says:

Here, here! I am sure all the “come on guys, give them time” fans will call us unfaithful. Well we have given them time 10 years, and 41 years of my life. Until we get an owner that wants a winning team the Browns are going to stay as pitiful as they are.

I am embarrassed to say I am a Browns Fan, thanks Lerner Family and as of late Man-Kok for making Savage and Crennel look like geniuses! You can piss off, I am done!!!!!!!!!

2. jro says:

I’m resubmiting this post from week 2 to inform the good people of Cleveland to not waste thier Sundays watching such a disaster of a football orginazation. From the days of Brian Sipe to the times of Bernie Kosar, The Browns have always and will always come up less than short every weekend for 16 weeks. They are headed to 0-16 season ladies and gentlemen. And unless the city of cleveland puts up a huge infusion of serious money into the cleveland browns franchise and are able to atrract a better coaching staff along with better football players, their will never be a Superbowl title for the Cleveland Browns and the good people of cleveland. They would probably have to auction of both the cleveland indians and Cavaliers to pony up that type of money, plus get rid of Lebron James, which will not happen no time soon. Here’s last week post.

Week 2:

The Cleveland Browns do not deserve loyal fans!It seems to me that the Cleveland Browns orginazation is destine to never win a Superbowl, EVER! Both their offense and defense looks worse than garbage! and it looks like they traded one incompetent head coach for another. I guess fellow Clevelander’s should start looking towards Basketball season!

3. logan says:

I am still shocked…….i cannot believe how bad we suck……I know Quinn is better than how he played, I am begining to wonder if the offensive coordnator is the problem…..he looks scared back there, terrified of failing…its not like the Brady we saw last year and in his rookie preseason. Something is not right and they better fix it and if they gotta fire mangini and diabol then do it let ryan handle the team then we can find a real coach that is nto going to fine somebody 1700 bucks for a bottle of water.

Cowher or Gruden….

There are so many failures on this team, it is difficult to know where to start. So, let’s start with personnel: there are no less than 4 first round picks playing on this team right now — and several 2nd round picks. How does this measure up with other teams? Average payroll is on par with other NFL franchises, I believe, so the issue cannot be $$ spent or available. Cleveland is quickly — has become — a total reclamation project, despite the forementioned. I cannot ever recall having belly laughs when watching a professional sporting event like we have in the past few weeks watching the Browns. These guys are truly amazing by any standards — on so many levels. From what I have seen, there is absolutely no self-respect among the personnel on this team. I’ll watch — now and then and more out of idle curiosity than anything else — just for the sheer entertainment value (which is not much, if anything) of watching “professionals” self destruct and melt down before our very eyes.

I don’t know what to say. I never thought it coould get this bad. Or would. Your’ right, Quinn looks scared and confused, and like he has no confidence. He looked better last year. At least DA looked the same, but BQ has degressed. It’s got to be coaching, or lack of it. I’ve been down on these guys for not hiring a qb coach or older qb to guide our young qb’s for a long time. But this was bad. I’m the one saying new coach, new system, etc., etc. But unless the Ravens are the new dream team and there is marked improvement this week, I just don’t know what the answer is. I believe one thing; I believe pushing Randy Learner out would be a huge mistake. He has money and wants the team to win. He just needs someone he can trust to advise him on the hires and moves. BERNIE, where are you man. Times like these i get so mad at Art Model and yes, Ozzie Newsome. Newsome has had several chances to come back and work for the PEOPLE who made him what he is, and he stayed with Ravens. Skru them both. But Randy is not the problem. I don’t want the team to move or get a Dolan like owner with too little money. Just get some darn help. Heck, poll the fans, they know more than these idiots ruining the team.

Please, not cower. he’s still a Stealer at heart, and it’s just not right. we need our own coach. it ain’t cower.

7. logan says:

if they pay him what he wants he will go into shitsburgh ever year and beat them in…..money talks