Browns Not in the Playoffs; But Here’s Something to Make you Smile

Is that because they turned there gear in for Chargers gear or how about Saints gear. Something must of happend to quiet their fans. The Browns were the last team to beat them and as look back put the nail in the Steeler coffin so they won’t be playing this weekend.

How about them Brownies 8 sacks and put the Steelers to bed at Cleveland Browns Stadium. How sweet it was that night at the Stadium as they Squeeler fans left the Stadium with those urine colored towels in between there legs. The Browns are headed in the right direction and next year we might be playing at this time. How about them Brownies!!! Go Browns

8 Responses to “Browns Not in the Playoffs; But Here’s Something to Make you Smile”

Yeah, that was nice. For the monkey-removal value, this works for this year, anyway.

2. danasorus says:

Pittsburg sucks. Next year we’ll shut them out, same for the Ravens!!!!!

3. dale says:

I will smile if cincy gets beat down today. I don’t like cheering for stone-hands Braylon,but I despise the cicipussies.Palmer is overated and ochostinko needs to be shut-up. Cincinatti needs to break apart from Ohio and become part of Kentucky!

I thought Cincy was already considered part of Kentucky. We have thought of Cincinnati as part of the South for several decades now. It is clearly reflected in their politics and court decisions — even being referred to as a “Constitution-free zone” by more than one judge — speaking off the record. In fact, the term “Up-South” was coined specifically for Cincinnati, I believe. But, they are still Ohio and therefore a sister city — and an AFC North team. They may win a game in the play-offs, but I don’t see them going any further.

• dale says:

Cincy is done and I’m happy.I don’t really care about their politics down there.(If anyone cares I’m a conservative republican)I think their fans are a bunch of stupid bandwagon jumpers who stay far far away when they suck.They have a bunch of thug players and those striped uniforms are hideous!Hopefully butter fingers Braylon and the Jets don’t go any further.

4. […] Well, no Browns contest today, but here is still something to smile about throughout the next seven months: “The Browns once again did not qualify for the playoffs but they did do something that should make you happy. They knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs and you don’t have to see those ugly colors around. Since the Browns beat the Steelers in December I haven’t seen much of Squeeler nation.” [Randy Ward/Browns Gab] […]

5. […] Well, no Browns contest today, but right here is significantly somewhat to smile on all over the place the approaching seven months: “The Browns yet yet again did not qualify for the playoffs but properties did do somewhat who given that require you happy. They knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs and you don’t own to see people ugly tints around. Since the Browns beat the Steelers in December I haven’t witnessed a good deal of Squeeler nation.” [Randy Ward/Browns Gab] […]

Braylon and his no catch zone got probation. did you see him drop the passes lately. i’m sooo glad we got rid of that con artist. all show and no go from the day he appeared on the draft stage in his 400 dollar suit.