Divisional Playoff Picks

Cardinals over Saints
Cardinals shock the world again this year and go into New Orleans and beat the Saints. Saints are limping into the Playoffs and Cardinals offense looks like it is hitting on all cylinders.

Colts over Ratbirds
Peyton Manning to much for the aging Defense in Baltimore. Joe Flacco and the offense needs to play a perfect game and I don’t see that happening

Chargers over Jets
Braylon drops at least two balls and the Chargers roll into the AFC Championship game.

Cowboys over Vikings
Vikings try to ride the arm of Brett Favre instead of AP and Tony Romo delivers for Americas team.

7 Responses to “Divisional Playoff Picks”

1. dale says:

Randy,I know hindsight is 20/20,but you went 1-3. My 8-year old niece could do better!

I’d love to be this guy’s bookie.

I got three out of the four; i was gonna post and give you some doo-doo, but what the heck. I thought for sure the chargers would win, and the others would be close. so we’re not so far off.

4. Sipe says:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Okay, my early pics for this week are gonna be Colts over Jets; and Vikings over Saints. I realize these are the unpopular pics, at least as of now, and I’m kind of going with what I want to happen.

I agree with the Colts pick. I’m not so sure about the Vikes. I like them a lot — but the Saints are playing very well right now and are at home, having never been to a SuperBowl other than as spectators. Minnesota has shown some vulnerabilities this year — so it’ll be interesting. It is a championship game and they are playing very well, too, with a savvy QB who does sometimes try to do too much.

Okay, this morining on sc Brian Bellick is picking the vikes. Now i’m worried.