Donte Stallworth, suspended for the entire 2009 season after his DUI manslaughter conviction last summer, will be reinstated to the league after this Sunday’s Super Bowl, according to Richard Justice of the Houston Chronicle. The Browns have already said he will not be back with them, so he will have to beg for work elsewhere. At age 29, and coming off of many sub-par seasons even before his nonexistent 2009 campaign, expect the bidding to be anything but fierce.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on