Its a gloomy day in Cleveland

Cleveland suffers another heartbreak with the Cavaliers getting ousted by the Celtics in the playoffs last night. The Indians are struggling to score runs and are out of it by the middle of May, up next your Cleveland Browns. If Lebron leaves his hometown the face of Cleveland sports is probably Mike Holmgren and Josh Cribbs. The Browns have an opportunity to win this city back over in 2010. We are starving for a winner and this is a football town, what better way to get this citys’ pulse back then the Brown and Orange having a surprising run at the AFC North. If Lebron leaves the Browns are probably the team that is closest to win a Championship for this city. Cleveland fans stay strong, we are going to get this done one day and it is going to taste so sweet. Go Browns and Destination Super Bowl!!!!

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

7 Responses to “Its a gloomy day in Cleveland”

1. Kory says:

“If Lebron leaves the Browns are probably the team that is closest to win a Championship for this city.” I think I’m going to go cry in the corner now.

2. Jeremy says:

Yes, I love the Browns but if our best shot at a Championship is in the hands of a team that has recently uprooted the front office … Oh dear

3. Kpleasy says:

Arent we used to this by now cleveland fans? We all know how its goin to go down. 2012 the browns are on the cusp of winning the superbowl and with only seconds left to run off the clock before victory, it happpens. The end of the world!

4. Jeremy says:

They really should make a movie that ends like that.

Did anyone really think the Cavs roster matched up against some of the other NBA teams this season? Jordan had a tremendous supporting cast, with the likes of Pippen on the court. No such animal in Cleveland. It is what it is.

I agree. I was sick as soon as i saw the first game you could tell it waas LJ against the other team. It’s not right what they do, telling him he’s the king, the savior type burden which builds him up and carry all that stress and responsibility. No one guy no matter how good can beat 5 or 4 or probably evne 3 good players of the quality you see in the playoffs. I think that is what we saw, the realizatioin by LJ in the second last game that it was all on him and it wasn’t gonna happen.

LeBron does not get a pass, in my mind. His play was sloppy in far too many circumstances, from what I saw. As I see it, this was a team melt-down through and through. Nobody played well. Even with LeBron’s triple double in the last game of the series, there were a lot of missed shots and turnovers.