There are now two high-profile receivers who play for Ohio teams who want Terrell Owens to join the roster.
Earlier this year, Chad Ochocinco of the Bengals made a big push to get T.O. to Cincinnati. Now, Josh Cribbs of the Browns is lobbying for the veteran free agent.
Asked where he thinks Owens will be during a live chat on NFL.com, Cribbs said, “Hopefully in Cleveland. I think he got a little bit left in the tank. He’ll eventually be with a team in training camp. T.O. is going to go to a team once they figure out what these rookies are made of.”
So there you have it. Cribbs wants to bring T.O. to the Dawg Pound.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on