Do you have a Question for the Browns?

I will be attending the Browns OTA’s on Wednesday, its  the only portion that is open to the media. If you have a question that you want answered let me know.  I can ask Mangini or any of the players, that are in camp what you want to know about the 2010 Browns. I am very excited about bringing you the inside scoop on

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

12 Responses to “Do you have a Question for the Browns?”

1. Jeremy says:

How much does Mangini like rookie WR Carlton Mitchell and does he think Mitchell can get in the game this year and produce.

2. Jeremy T says:

Do you feel that we have improved our rush defense any?

3. StanW says:

The Browns have taken out the trash that was on the team, and now we are trying to lay down the lay when it comes to all of this ‘i want more money now, crybaby bullcrap’ that our players pull after one decent season.
    I would like to know what Mangini thinks the roles of players like Marcus Bernard, Mike Adams, Athya Rubin, and some of the other younger defensive players will be on the Browns now and in the future?

4. Scott Sevel says:

Based on what Mangini knows now how does he intend on rotating/utilizing the running backs??

Roth, Vickers, Jackson– how far apart are they, contract-wise? There are a lot of new moving parts this year, so isn’t it important that these guys be present and working through things together?

6. Eddie Rodriguez says:

What veteran WR do the Browns have interest in trading for? We have a young receiving core and need a veteran for them to learn from.

7. Dan B. says:

When is the team going to quick playing around and sign Roth and Vickers to long term deals? They have more than proven themselves. Harrison needs to show he can pick up where he left off and Jackson, well I am sorry but most of his tackles were 5 yrds downfield or more.

OR, when is the union going to quit playing around and raping the revenue and make a new deal so the league knows what the heck they’re dealing with and can sign the players to contracts….that they’ll honor, by the way. What, which owner is growing money on trees? Does anyone think about how much money these guys are getting any more? guess who really pays….

9. Randy says:

Thanks guys for all the feedback, I will get as many questions answered as possible and get them on the site Wednesday afternoon. Thank you again and I will be doing this all season long. Go Browns Destination SuperBowl!!!

• Gilbert says:

What role will Scott Fujita play on defense?

Have fun at OTAs! Hope to see you down here in the Big Easy! I’ll be rooting for you guys this season too.

10. Jeremy says:

I know that we cant trade Roth because he is the first out of the RFA’s to demand a trade and if we give it to him we lose negotiation power with the others. Then again, I see Leroy Hill wanting out of Seattle and Patrick Crayton wanting out of Dallas. Would it hurt to maybe at least enter into talks with those teams?