Cleveland Browns running back Chris Jennings reached an agreement with the doorman he was accused of assaulting last month. Jennings won’t be charged with a crime, because the doorman hasn’t signed the complaint, an official close to the investigation said. The incident happened April 17 at a Warehouse District dance club, The Velvet Dog. A sheriff’s deputy arrested Jennings about 2:15 a.m. on suspicion of assault. Details of the agreement haven’t been released. Jennings’ attorney could not be reached this morning.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on