Question for the Browns…

If there is any late night gabbers out there and have a question for the Cleveland Browns please ask away. Tomorrow Mangini will be having a press conference along with some of the players. If you have a question that you want to be answered let me know and I will get it answered for you. The Press conference is at 10:15 with the players Q and A at 12:30. If you read this before then comment away and I will get it answered. Go Browns and Destination Super Bowl!!!

6 Responses to “Question for the Browns…”

1. Morter says:

I know Jerome Harrison had a tremendous end of season last year, however, with the amount of carries he had, I have my doubts. Do you think that Harrison can still be effective with less carries with out crowded backfield and with what we hope is going to be a competent QB and flash package?

2. Jeremy says:

After the Draft Colt McCoy said that he wanted to be the leader of this draft class. Mangini said that Monterio Hardesty was perhaps the most focused and most studied. What has been Colt McCoy’s role as far as being a leader with the 2010 draft class, and is he showing anything that is Quarterback of the Future material.

3. Stan says:

Since Roth and Jackson are holding out on the decision to sign their tenders right now, WHO WOULD BE THE STARTING LINEBACKERS IF THE SEASON STARTED TODAY? I think, even tho some are a little unknown, we have one of the best linebacking units when it comes to how many different things we can attack with. This is a question i would really like answered, or at least an article focusing on the different outcomes possible at lb.

4. Steve says:

5. Stan says:

Hey, since steve copied and pasted my thoughts, i think that that should definately be a question or article asked or written. As always, GO BROWNS!

6. Randy Ward says:

I will get your question answered this week at OTA’s. Thanks to you both Steve and Stan and can’t wait for Mangini’s answer. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t give us actual names for who the starters would be.