The Star Tribune with a quick breakdown of the Browns late loss to the Rams at Browns Stadium on Saturday night.
Making his home debut in Cleveland’s unpredictable lakefront weather, QB Jake Delhomme was accurate and efficient playing in a steady first-half downpour, throwing one touchdown pass in the Browns’ 19-17 loss to the St. Louis Rams on Saturday night.
Delhomme finished 12 of 16 for 127 yards before he was replaced in the second half by Seneca Wallace, who connected for a 15-yard TD with Joshua Cribbs to give Cleveland a 17-13 lead in the third. Josh Brown’s fourth field goal, a 28-yarder with 3:33 left, won it for St. Louis (1-1). Rams rookie quarterback Sam Bradford had his second straight shaky outing.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on