Offseason ankle surgery is being a detriment to Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Shaun Rogers as the injury he is recovering from may force the team to place the 10-year veteran on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list.
Head coach Eric Mangini indicated that he is looking for some progress from Rogers in terms of rehab; however, the ankle issue may be the least of Rogers’ problems as he faces the possibility of a suspension by the NFL for being caught with a loaded gun at the Cleveland airport, of which a decision hasn’t been handed down as of this posting.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on