James Walker, ESPN AFC North blogger points out that one player that the Browns could look to move before tomorrow’s trade deadline is NT Shaun Rogers, who has fallen out of favor with Eric Mangini, and didn’t play all that much Sunday vs the Steelers.
In Cleveland, defensive lineman Shaun Rogers is a player I’m hearing rumblings about. Rogers curiously didn’t play much against Pittsburgh despite some injuries along Cleveland’s defensive line.
Should the Browns move Rogers? If so, what should they look for? How about a starting or at least a backup wide out, as the team has had issues there from day one, and now with injuries to two players, they need someone that can help catch the football.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on
- Browns with Eyes on Veteran QB’s Case Keenum and Chase Daniel in Free Agency on
- Browns Dump Four Players Including CB Carrie, TE Harris on