The curse of the high ankle sprain continues for the Browns, as head coach Eric Mangini has confirmed that rookie Colt McCoy has a high ankle sprain, suffered last week in the loss to the the Jaguars.
Jake Delhomme will more than likely be the starter for Sunday’s home game against his former team – the Carolina Panthers. It will be interesting to see if the Browns elect to put McCoy on IR, or if the team tries to keep him on the active roster.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on