According to the Chronicle-Telegram, veteran DL Robarie Smith has been medically cleared to play for the 2011 season. Smith, who turns 34 in November, missed the final games with the Browns last season with a spinal bruise.
Dr. Robert Watkins, a renowned spine surgeon in California, gave Smith the green light to return and sent the results to the Browns, the report said. Smith, a veteran of 11 seasons, is scheduled to become a free agent once the new league year begins.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Browns Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Browns Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland Browns news.
- Browns and Myles Garrett Working on New Deal to Stay in Cleveland on
- Browns 2020 Slate Released, Team to Open in Baltimore Vs Ravens on
- What’s the Status of the Browns Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Who Would the Browns Use the Franchise Tag on If Needed in 2020? on
- Report: LB Joe Schobert Won’t Be Back with the Browns in 2020 on